A course that continues the study of functions in preparation for Calculus. Includes the study of polynomial, radical, logarithmic, exponential and logistic functions. Circular Trigonometry and graphs of trigonometric functions. Functions and their inverses, emphasis on graphing of functions. You may check out the syllabus by clicking this link.
In this class we will discuss the following topics...
- Functions and Graphs
- Polynomial and Rational Functions
- Basic Trigonometry
- Trig Functions and Analytic Trigonometry
- Polar and Parametric Equations
- Functions, Limits, and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives