Paraprofessional (Special Education)
Full time position available.
Start date: April 10.
- Work directly with students in classrooms and in small settings to provide academic support to students
- Take direction from and work with teachers to support classroom activities for the whole class or for particular students
- Complete written work as directed by supervisor
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Excellent ability to build rapport and positive working relationships with students and teachers
- Patience and calmness with students of all abilities and personalities
- Competent technology and writing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Associates or Bachelors Degree, or otherwise meets requirements of a "highly qualified paraprofessional."
Reports to: Special Education Director
Pay: $16/hour plus benefits with increases based on performance
Full-time schedule: 8 am - 4 pm Monday thru Friday
Full-time calendar: Academic calendar: all staff days
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume to Nick Rice
, Assistant Director, by April 10.